The Uni-Pres Kindercottage builds the future of children through prayer and education
one step at a time, transforming a community and the world one child at a time.
The mission of Uni-Pres Kindercottage is to provide high quality educational services to children ages 6 week to 12 years of age, that face economic, environmental and social emotional risks. We will bring services that will develop the child holistically and support the families with resources as they thrive and strive towards positive goals.
• Culture that places people first
• Compassion in understanding and assisting the needs of affected individuals and families
• Comprehensive resources to connect individuals and families, health professionals, researchers and others
• Catalyst for progress in research and responsive to the research needs of its individuals and families
• Impact in achieving results for individuals and families, health professionals, and community
• Integrity in relationships and with trustworthy and ethical practices